Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
- North Bethesda, MD: Luxury iPic Movie Theater and Restaurant Coming to Pike & Rose [10/7]
- Hilo, HI: Regal Kress Cinemas 4 Closed [10/3]
- Cincinnati, OH: Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Closed [10/3]
- "Interstellar" to be Released on 35mm, 70mm, and 70mm IMAX Film Two Days Early - See Why and Where [10/2]
- Huber Heights, OH: Rave Cinemas Huber Heights 16 Getting Luxury Recliners, Upgraded Lobby and Concession Area [10/2]
- Londonderry, NH: Apple Tree Mall Cinema 12 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
- Lansing, IL: Lansing Cinema 8 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
The Cinemark Ada in Ada, Oklahoma opened to the public today. The 8-screen theater is located in the North Hills Centre near Lonnie Abbott Boulevard and Mississippi Avenue, just a few hundred feet from the Cinemark North Hills 6.
Cinemark announced the theater's opening in press release yesterday:
"Cinemark and Ada have had a special relationship over the years and we're proud to open this new theatre just in time for the holidays," states Tim Warner, Cinemark's Chief Executive Officer. "The new Ada 8 will offer an exceptional movie going experience which the Ada community can be proud to call their own."
Cinemark is taking the cinema entertainment experience to the next level. The new Cinemark Ada 8 Theatre will offer:
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in four auditoriums.
- Enhanced, sound systems that will enable customers to hear the movie as the filmmakers intended.
- A traditional crew-serve concession stand - offering freshly-popped popcorn, Coca-Cola fountain beverages, favorite candy brands, nachos, and more
- Stadium Seating
While there is no mention of what is happening with the North Hills 6 theater, they do not have showtimes published any longer and their voice phone number is picked up by a fax machine. It would appear that the older theater has been closed, but if you have more details, please leave a comment below!
Source: Cinemark Press Release and Web Site
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Would be very nice if this Cinemark would include a phone number in their newspaper ads or even what is showing and show times.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.