Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Avengers: Age of Ultron 
- Captain America: The First Avenger 
- Captain America: The First Avenger in 3D 
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier 
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 3D 
- Captain America Double Feature 
- Captain America Double Feature in 3D 
- Marvel's The Avengers 
Add Your Comments
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
- "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Sequel Planned for 2018 Release [8/4]
- Looking Back at "The Devil Wears Prada" 10 Years Later [6/25]
- See "Warcraft" and Get Free "World of Warcraft" Game [5/18]
- On the 20th Anniversary of "Twister" Check Out This Stormchaser Tornado Video [5/12]
- If You Have QuickTime for Windows, Read This Security Warning [4/15]
Fans of Captain America and Marvel's Avengers universe will be glad to hear that select theaters around the country will be showing a double feature of Captain America: The First Avenger 3D and Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D on April 3, 2014, the night before the national rollout of the latter movie.
The first movie opened in theater in 2011 and served as Captain America's origin story, and was followed by the ensemble action blockbuster Marvel's The Avengers in 2012. The band will get back together in 2015 in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Tickets are available now at almost 200 theaters, and more will be coming leading up to the event.
To find out where Captain America Double Feature 3D is playing and when, check out the Showtimes page for Captain America Double Feature 3D!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.