Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- 22 Jump Street 
Add Your Comments
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
- LucasFilm and Disney Will Not Recreate Carrie Fisher's Likeness for "Star Wars: Episode IX" [1/15]
- A Rundown of the Reshoots and Work Done on "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" [1/15]
- An Examination of Iconic and Forgettable Soundtracks in Movies [12/15]
- Hollywood, CA: X-Wing Fighter Parked on Hollywood Boulevard -- Disney and LucasFilm Win All Movie Promo Awards for the Foreseeable Future [12/8]
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event - Video Added [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
According to our Featured Movie Critic, it's worth staying through the end credits of 22 Jump Street, which opens in theaters today.
The end credits sequence is worth staying for. In addition to featuring obvious digs at cross-marketing and merchandising, it pokes fun at just about everything that Hollywood does wrong when it comes to sequels.
After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they go deep undercover at a local college.
But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship.
He gave the movie a decent review, which you can check out along with the opinions of others on the movie's Reviews page.
We have quite a few photos and videos for the movie as well, so if you're on the fence about seeing it, go and check out the trailers and videos we have, and if you just can't wait to see it, the Photo Gallery will keep you satisfied until it's time to head to the theater.
Wondering where to go? We have that covered as well! Just head over to the Showtimes page and we'll tell you where and when it's playing near you!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.