Remove ads with our VIP Service
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Special Extended Edition) 
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Special Extended Edition) 
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Special Extended Edition) 
- Aero Theatre
Santa Monica, CA
Add Your Comments
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
- New Smyrna Beach, FL: Carmike New Smyrna Lux 12 Opening Friday, March 13, 2015 [3/11]
- Salt Lake City, UT: Cinemark Sugar House Reopens After Remodeling [3/9]
The Aero Theatre in Santa Monica, California is showing the extended versions of all three movies in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy on August 30, 2014.
The event starts at 1pm with The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Special Extended Edition), which runs a full three hours and 45 minutes.
Then comes The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Special Extended Edition), which has a running time of three hours and 29 minutes.
Things finish out with The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Special Extended Edition), with a nearly 4.5 hour conclusion to the trilogy.
A 20 minute intermission will follow the first and second movie, where customers can stretch their legs, visit the "Meat in the Middle" food truck outside, and play trivia games hosted by TheOneRing.net.
Admission for the triple feature is $15. Students and seniors are $12 and American Cinematheque members are $10. For more information, please visit the Read link below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.