Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Cinemark Hollywood USA - College Station
College Station, TX
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
Plano, TX - Cinemark's Hollywood USA Theatre in College Station will be offering new lower pricing beginning Friday, November 17, 2006.- just in time for the holidays. The new admission prices will be $6.00 for Adults after 6pm, $6.50 for adults after 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and $4.00 for senior citizens, students, children and adult matinees. In addition, pricing will be $4.00 for any midnight movies shown at the theatre. "We are happy to offer our loyal customers in the Bryan-College Station area, new lower prices at our all stadium theatre," says Terrell Falk, Vice President of Marketing and Communications. "Come enjoy Happy Feet this weekend for $4.00 per person at the new matinee price!"
Featured titles on the first weekend of this new admission price include Casino Royale and Happy Feet. Other holiday films scheduled soon are Déjà Vu, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, The Nativity Story, Eragon, and Charlotte's Web.
Cinemark USA, Inc, a leader in the theatre exhibition industry, operates 400 theatres and 4499 screens in 34 states in the United States and internationally in 13 countries, primarily in Mexico and South and Central America. True stadium seating, wall-to-wall screens and digital sound are all hallmarks of a Cinemark theatre. Cinemark was also among the first theatre exhibitors to offer advanced real-time Internet ticketing at its website. Visit Cinemark.com for more information about showtimes or ticket purchases.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.