Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Cinemark Hollywood USA - College Station
College Station, TX
Add Your Comments
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
Plano, TX - Cinemark's Hollywood USA Theatre in College Station will be offering new lower pricing beginning Friday, November 17, 2006.- just in time for the holidays. The new admission prices will be $6.00 for Adults after 6pm, $6.50 for adults after 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and $4.00 for senior citizens, students, children and adult matinees. In addition, pricing will be $4.00 for any midnight movies shown at the theatre. "We are happy to offer our loyal customers in the Bryan-College Station area, new lower prices at our all stadium theatre," says Terrell Falk, Vice President of Marketing and Communications. "Come enjoy Happy Feet this weekend for $4.00 per person at the new matinee price!"
Featured titles on the first weekend of this new admission price include Casino Royale and Happy Feet. Other holiday films scheduled soon are Déjà Vu, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, The Nativity Story, Eragon, and Charlotte's Web.
Cinemark USA, Inc, a leader in the theatre exhibition industry, operates 400 theatres and 4499 screens in 34 states in the United States and internationally in 13 countries, primarily in Mexico and South and Central America. True stadium seating, wall-to-wall screens and digital sound are all hallmarks of a Cinemark theatre. Cinemark was also among the first theatre exhibitors to offer advanced real-time Internet ticketing at its website. Visit Cinemark.com for more information about showtimes or ticket purchases.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.