Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Rosedale 14
Add Your Comments
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
The AMC Rosedale 14 opens to the public today, December 8, 2006 in Roseville, Minnesota. The new theater features stadium seating and Dolby® Digital Surround EX in all 14 screens, and two auditoriums feature 50-foot-wide screens.
During the opening weekend, all guests will receive one free small popcorn per ticket purchase.
The AMC Rosedale 14 offers online ticketing, so you can purchase your tickets 24-hours a day and skip the lines at the theater! For more information and to add the AMC Rosedale 14 to your list of favorite theaters, see the theater's Information Page.
'TIS THE SEASON: AMC THEATRES(R) UNWRAPS AMC ROSEDALE 14 ON DECEMBER 8
All guests receive one free small popcorn per ticket purchase, December 8-10
Roseville, Minn. (November 22, 2006) - Just in time for the holidays, the Twin Cities will have a new destination to watch this season's winter blockbusters when AMC Rosedale 14 opens to the public on Friday, Dec. 8. Guests will "Experience the Difference" at the new majestic theatre, which includes two auditoriums with screens that are more than three stories high and 50 feet wide. To celebrate the grand opening, guests will receive a free small popcorn with each ticket purchased Dec. 8-10.
"AMC Rosedale 14 is proud to be the entertainment destination at the new Plaza at Rosedale Center," said Phil Singleton, president and chief operating officer, AMC Theatres. "We have a great history in the Roseville area, and we are excited to welcome shoppers and moviegoers alike to our newest gem where they will experience AMC's industry-leading programs, innovations and commitment to guest satisfaction. AMC Rosedale 14 will be a great complement to the center and offer the best possible out-of-home entertainment experience for area residents."
From the theatre design to the programs and amenities, moviegoers will feel like a VIP at AMC Rosedale 14. Greeting guests in grand fashion, searchlight artwork more than three stories high as well as a beautiful two story glass storefront sets the stage for a premier moviegoing experience. Once inside, AMC's signature design concepts adorn the facility including sensational high-mural celebrity graphics, entertaining directors' series photographs, a modern-day rendition of the red carpet and classic movie quotes inlaid in terrazzo flooring. Custom-built seating areas in the lobby and a gaming area provide moviegoers at AMC Rosedale 14 two more reasons to linger a little longer before and after their movie experience.
A key entertainment fixture in the Rosedale Center's new lifestyle component, AMC Rosedale 14 will boast state-of-the art amenities including:
- Fourteen auditoriums with more than 2,500 seats.
- Stadium seating with 18-inch risers and 48-inch row spacing for a perfectly clear unobstructed view in all auditoriums.
- AMC's exclusive and ultra-comfortable LoveSeat(R)-style seating featuring "articulating" backs and lifting cupholder armrests.
- State-of-the-art Dolby(R) Digital Surround EX in every auditorium for clear, dynamic distortion-free audio and lifelike special effects.
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall curved premium movie screens in every auditorium, featuring two auditoriums with screens that are more than three stories high and 50 feet wide.
- ISCO OPTIC(R) Ultra-Star * HD Plus Film Projection Lenses to achieve optimal screen luminance and image resolution.
- AMC's proprietary Digital Theatre Distribution System(R) (DTDS) for enhanced pre-show entertainment that includes a first-look access to everything from movies, television, music, sports and advertising.
- Rear Window Captioning which emits a caption that hearing impaired moviegoers can pick up with a device that slips into their cupholder, and Descriptive Video for moviegoers who are sight impaired are all available.
- Large, efficient, fast-serve concession area with digital menu boards offering a wide variety of moviegoers' favorite theatrical food and beverage options including free refills on large fountain drinks and large popcorn.
- An expansive, custom-designed gaming area featuring top-performing arcade games with wide appeal, allowing guests an opportunity to enjoy relaxed or competitive play before or after their movie experience.
- AMC Guest Services area for superior guest service.
- Advance credit card tickets sales by phone or online at www.amctheatres.com.
- Three Automated Box Offices (ABO) for easy ticket purchasing and advance ticket order pick-up outside the theatre.
AMC is known for many of the innovations that moviegoers enjoy today, including the multiplex and megaplex concepts. The company, which was founded in the early 1920s, has a deep commitment to guest satisfaction and believes that everyone is a VIP when visiting an AMC theatre.
Moviegoers visiting AMC Rosedale 14 can expect to enjoy industry-leading customer programs offered exclusively at AMC theatre locations including:
- AMC MovieWatcher (R) - the industry's first and largest frequent moviegoing club that is absolutely free. With each movie ticket purchased, members earn points toward free drinks, free popcorn and free movies. Also, members who visit an AMC theatre on Wednesdays receive a free small popcorn with every ticket purchased.
- AMC SELECT (SM) - an innovative program that brings an exciting and diverse selection of the best specialty films to the mainstream moviegoer, special films for select tastes.
- A.M. Cinema (SM) - a value program that offers guests the best ticket price ($5) of the day before noon Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Clip's Picks (SM) - a 10-item value menu featuring AMC's most popular concession items. The menu allows moviegoers at AMC Rosedale 14 to create their own concession combinations with items $3 each or three for $7.50, representing a savings of more than 15 percent when purchased together. Clip's Picks value menu is available seven days a week, all day at all of AMC's locations in the U.S.
Located on the east side of the development, AMC Rosedale 14 is the entertainment anchor and is part of the lifestyle component at the Rosedale Center. Additional information about the grand opening can be found at www.amctheatres.com/rosedale.
About AMC Entertainment Inc.
AMC Entertainment Inc. is a worldwide leader in the theatrical exhibition industry. With a history of industry leadership and innovation dating back to the early 1900s, the company today serves more than 240 million guests annually through interests in 411 theatres and 5,635 screens in 11 countries including the United States. The company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. Additional information is available online at www.amctheatres.com.
Source: AMC Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.