Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Fox Bay Cinema Grill
Whitefish Bay, WI
Add Your Comments
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
[Updated to include follow-up article in WhitefishbayNOW.com]
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is reporting that Brian Henry, the owner of the Fox Bay Cinema Grill, and his family were rescued from their burning home early this morning:
Firefighters rescued the owner of a popular cinema and his family from a burning home in Whitefish Bay, but not before he was overcome by smoke, collapsed and stopped breathing, according to a North Shore Fire Department spokesman.
Firefighters responded to the home of Brian Henry after receiving a report of fire at the home in the 100 block of W. Belle Ave. about 2 a.m. Henry operates Fox-Bay Cinema Grill at 334 E. Silver Spring Drive. Henry and his family are listed in telephone directories as the occupant of the house where the fire occurred, and his next-door neighbor, John Macon, confirmed that his neighbor is the operator of the Fox-Bay.
Henry and his family were awakened by smoke detectors, but he became separated from the others when he went down to the first floor of the two-story home. There he was overcome while trying to discover the source of the smoke, according to Battalion Chief Robert Whitaker.
Click the Read link below for the full news article.
- Three Rescued from Fire (w/ video) -- Today's TMJ4 TV
- Fox Bay owner in stable condition after fire at home -- WhitefishbayNOW.com
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.