Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Wehrenberg Town Square 12 Cine
Dardenne Prairie, MO
Add Your Comments
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
- North Bethesda, MD: Luxury iPic Movie Theater and Restaurant Coming to Pike & Rose [10/7]
- Hilo, HI: Regal Kress Cinemas 4 Closed [10/3]
- Cincinnati, OH: Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Closed [10/3]
- "Interstellar" to be Released on 35mm, 70mm, and 70mm IMAX Film Two Days Early - See Why and Where [10/2]
- Huber Heights, OH: Rave Cinemas Huber Heights 16 Getting Luxury Recliners, Upgraded Lobby and Concession Area [10/2]
- Londonderry, NH: Apple Tree Mall Cinema 12 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
- Lansing, IL: Lansing Cinema 8 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
Dardenne Prairie, MO – Hear ye! Hear ye! A week-long series of events and celebrations take place at the Dardenne Prairie Town Square starting Halloween night. This square isn’t in the center of town, though. This is the Town Square 12 Cine, Wehrenberg Theatres’ brand new, state-of-the-art theatre in Dardenne Prairie, MO near Highway 40 and Highway N. The theatre opens to the public Friday, November 3rd, but several opening week events will give guests a sneak peek at the theatre.
Halloween night, trick-or-treaters who visit the Town Square get candy and can take a behind-the-scenes tour of the theatre. Families can get their first look at the new theatre, and learn about the projection area. The one-of-a-kind Wehren-train will offer free rides as well (weather permitting).
Thursday night, November 2, the cine will host a benefit for United Services, a non-profit organization assisting children with disabilities. A ribbon-cutting ceremony with Dardenne Prairie Mayor Pam Fogarty will kick-start the night around 6:30 PM. Following the ceremony, movie tickets will be available for just $1! Forty-six oz. popcorns and 20 oz. soft drinks will also cost only $1. Some of the films playing at this special dollar event are Employee of the Month, Gridiron Gang, Material Girls and the G-rated family hit Everyone’s Hero. The Dollar Night is available on a first come, first served basis.
The Town Square 12 Cine anchors a 300,000-square foot shopping area dubbed Dardenne Town Square Shopping Center near Highway 40 and Highway N. Among the theatre amenities are explosive digital sound and Wehrenberg’s exclusive “Snuggle Seats” in all auditoriums.
A “Snuggle Seats” arrangement provides plush stadium-seating chairs that allow perfect, unobstructed views of the big screens. The snuggle in a "Snuggle Seats" arrangement is possible because each arm rest can be raised to let guests get close to loved ones during the movie. A new feature the Town Square seats boast is the ability to rock. Guests can lean back for added comfort and take in the huge wall-to-wall screens.
The theater also includes Wehrenberg's “Now Playing” arcade, an expansive entertainment center, which highlights the latest and most popular electronic video and redemption games. And, of course, concession stands offering hot, buttered popcorn, ice-cold soda and your favorite candies are on hand.
The Stadium 12 Cine will serve West St. Charles County, which includes the communities of Lake St. Louis, O’Fallon, Winghaven and Wentzville.
Celebrating its 100th Anniversary in 2006, St. Louis-based Wehrenberg Theatres is the oldest family-owned and operated theatre circuit in the U.S. Ronald P. Krueger, 3rd Generation, Chairman and Co-CEO of Wehrenberg Theatres. Ronald P. Krueger, 4th Generation, President of Theatre Operations.
Source: Wehrenberg Theatres Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.