Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom 
- Raiders of the Lost Ark 
- Spider-Man 
- War of the Worlds 
Add Your Comments
- Elko, NV: Elko Movie Theaters Change Owners [2/27]
- 2017 Academy Award Winners [2/27]
- Saline, MI: Opening Date for Emagine Saline is March 18, 2017 [2/22]
- Green Bay, WI: Silver Cinemas - East Town Budget Cinemas Closed [2/10]
- Milwaukee, WI: Former State Theater Severely Damaged by Fire [2/10]
- Lincoln, NE: Recliners Coming to Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema [2/9]
- Orlando, FL: Cinemark Movie Theater Changes Name After Artegon Marketplace Closure [2/6]
- Kalamazoo, MI: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Closing in April 2017, New Operator Expected [2/6]
- Corpus Christi, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Soft Opening on February 7, 2017 [2/1]
- Englewood, CO: UA Greenwood Plaza 12 Closed [1/31]
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that shooting will commence sometime in 2007 on the next installment in the Indiana Jones series!
Producer George Lucas and director Steven Spielberg confirmed details of the project Monday after Lucas tipped off the media to Indiana Jones' imminent return as he prepared to serve as grand marshal of the Rose Parade in Pasadena.
After years spent in script development, a fourth installment of the famously successful franchise is set to begin production in June in locations around the world and in the U.S.
There have been many delays and many scripts presented for acceptance by George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford, and one penned by David Koepp, who wrote the screenplays for "Jurassic Park," "War of the Worlds," "Spider-Man," and others. Spielberg is set to direct. George Lucas remarked back in June that Sean Connery has not committed to doing another film, but they're "writing him in anyway."
A likely release date would be some time in the Summer of 2008, but no details have been released. The last movie, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," was released in 1989.
Thanks to reader Ron H. for passing this article along to us!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.