Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Fort Worth and Hurst, TX: Cinemark Upgrading Ridgmar 13 and North East Mall 18 Locations with Luxury Loungers [4/15]
- Chicago, IL: ArcLight Cinemas Opening in Lincoln Park in September 2015 [4/11]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Glen Stadium 10 Closes for ArcLight Cinemas Conversion - Reopening on May 1, 2015 [4/11]
- Bangor, ME: Bangor Drive-In to Reopen After 30 Years [4/9]
- Tyler, TX: Studio Movie Grill Set to Open in April 2015 [4/3]
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
We are going to be featuring clips from the Sundance Channel's behind-the-scenes series, Festival Dailies, which offers coverage of the 2007 Sundance Film Festival and offers a first look at many movies that will be reaching theaters later this year.
If we come across other interesting videos, we'll add them in these reports as well.
We start off with reports from Days 1-3:
- Kickoff Press Conference w/ Introduction by Robert Redford and interview with filmmaker Brett Morgen, who made the opening film for the festival "Chicago 10"
- A Day in the Life of Brett Morgen
- IN THE CAN host, Cameron Bailey, interviews Director Tom Dicillo and actors Steve Buscemi and Gina Gershon about the film, DELIRIOUS
- Marco Williams discusses his film, BANISHED, on the slopes in Park City
- Billy Schuffenhauer of the USA bobsled team and Director Daniel Karslake take to the slopes and talk about FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO
- Film critic Cameron Bailey talks to THE TEN director David Wain and actors Gretchen Mol, Famke Janssen, Ken Marino and Paul Rudd
About the Sundance Film Festival
The Sundance Film Festival is an annual program held in Park City, Utah by Robert Redford's Sundance Institute. Held each January, the festival showcases independent filmmaking from the U.S. and worldwide. For more information, check out the official web site for the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.