Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Watch a Documentary About Making "The Revenant" [2/4]
- "The Revenant: The IMAX Experience" in Select Theaters Starting January 14, 2016 [1/14]
- Christopher Nolan to Use 65mm and IMAX Film to Make "Dunkirk" [1/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Landmark Downer Theatre Celebrating 100th Anniversary [12/1]
- Caledonia Man Has a Home Theater with Wurlitzer Organ [12/1]
- Remembering a Fun Event on "Back to the Future Day" [10/21]
- "The Lion King" Sequel "The Lion Guard: Return Of The Roar" to Appear on Disney Channel November 22, 2015 [10/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: A Look Inside the Lyric Theater (Closed in 1952) [10/7]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jaws 19" [10/6]
- How the President Watches Movies - The White House Family Theater [10/1]
Nicolas Cage roars back onto the big screen this weekend as the "Ghost Rider," a motorcycle stuntman who sold his soul to save his girlfriend. When things go wrong, he is transformed, gaining amazing superpowers, and a really "hot" bike!
Two other releases this weekend take a less comic route.
Chris Cooper, Ryan Philippe, and Laura Linney star in "Breach," the story of a high-placed FBI agent who is suspected of being a mole, and the young agent who is assigned to draw the traitor out of deep cover so that he can be brought to justice.
In "Bridge to Terabithia," fans of the award-winning book are treated to a big-screen adaptation of this story about an 11-year-old boy whose life is changed forever when he befriends the class outsider -- who just happens to be a girl. Together, they create the imaginary world of Terabithia, a kingdom filled with giants and trolls and all manner of magical beings.
Our Featured Movie Critic warns readers that they shouldn't judge the movie based on the marketing and trailers that have been produced. It's a better movie than what is being presented, he says. If you see the movie and agree, or even if you disagree, please be sure to write a Reader Review!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.