Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Marcus Majestic Cinema of Brookfield
- Marcus Green Bay East Cinema
Green Bay, WI
- Marcus Saukville Cinema
- Marcus Renaissance Cinema
Add Your Comments
- Larchmont, NY: Bow Tie Larchmont Playhouse Closed [9/26]
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
Circuit Expands Into Fast-Growing Area North of Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE, Mar 10, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Marcus Theatres Corporation, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS), today announced it will open the new Marcus Cinema of Saukville in Saukville, Wis., on March 11, 2005.
"Marcus Theatres(R) is pleased to provide a state-of-the-art entertainment destination to residents living in this fast-growing area north of Milwaukee," said Bruce J. Olson, president of Marcus Theatres. "With an excellent location that is easily accessible from all directions, we look forward to welcoming area moviegoers into this exciting new theatre."
"Village of Saukville officials and management staff are thrilled that the Marcus Cinema of Saukville will be opening on March 11," said Barb Dickmann, president of the Village of Saukville. "Marcus Theatres has been great to work with in providing the people of our area with a beautiful new theatre that will become a hub of entertainment and community."
"The 12-screen Marcus Cinema of Saukville features all of the amenities that moviegoers expect - stadium seating, digital sound, big curved screens and comfortable seats in every auditorium. The facility will also showcase the best new technologies available in the industry, including lobby entertainment on two flat-screen monitors and an eight-foot wide video projection screen," added Olson.
"The Marcus Cinema of Saukville features custom murals, elegant warm wood finishes, rich stone floors and granite counters to create an attractive environment for moviegoers. The new theatre offers another amenity that moviegoers love - self-serve soft drinks. People enjoy being able to choose from our large selection of Pepsi(R) products and also appreciate time saved at the concession counter. Self-serve soft drink centers at other Marcus Theatres locations have been a huge success," said Olson.
Amenities at the Marcus Cinema of Saukville include:
- An extensive refreshment center with an expanded menu serving several different kinds of pizza, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, coffee, cappuccino and traditional theatre candies.
- Popcorn always popped fresh.
- Icy-cold Pepsi products, quickly and conveniently available at a large self-service beverage center.
- Fully accessible facilities for disabled guests.
- Personal listening devices for moviegoers who wish to adjust their own volume.
- The newest technology in open-caption film presentations for deaf and hard-of-hearing guests.
- Plush, high-back seats with headrests and cupholders.
- Wide, comfortable seats with increased legroom for added comfort.
- Double-wide love seats for couples who wish to cuddle up during movie presentations.
The new 12-screen Marcus Cinema of Saukville is located at 350 S. Riverside Drive at the intersection of County Highway W and Foster Road, just south of I-43 and Wisconsin Highway 33 in the Village of Saukville.
Marcus Theatres will soon begin construction on a 14-screen theatre in Green Bay, Wis., and a 16-screen theatre in Sturtevant, Wis. The company also has announced plans for new theatres in East Troy and Brookfield, Wis.
Marcus Theatres is the ninth largest theatre circuit in the United States and currently owns or operates 491 screens at 44 locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Ohio. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries. In addition to its Marcus Theatres division, the company's Marcus Hotels and Resorts division owns or manages 10 hotels and resorts in Wisconsin, California, Minnesota, Missouri, and Texas and one vacation club in Wisconsin. For more information, visit Marcus Theatres' Web site at www.marcustheatres.com or The Marcus Corporation Web site at www.marcuscorp.com.
SOURCE: Marcus Theatres Corporation
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.