Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Casino Royale 
Add Your Comments
- Collectible "Terminator Genisys" Posters and Tickets at 3D Showings at AMC, Carmike, Cinemark, Marcus, and Regal Locations [6/29]
- Watch the First Five Minutes of "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" in IMAX Theaters Ahead of "Terminator Genisys: An IMAX 3D Experience [6/29]
- "AMC Cares Summer Throwbacks" Movie Series Benefits Charity with Past Hits [6/5]
- "Jaws" Returns to the Big Screen for its 40th Anniversary [5/29]
- A Review of Laser-Based IMAX at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX [4/21]
- Details Released About the Background of Star Wars Movie, "Rogue One" [4/20]
- See the Teaser Trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in an IMAX Theater on April 20th [4/16]
- Dates Announced for 2016 Academy Awards and Nominations Announcement [4/14]
- Ahead of the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" Variety Interviews Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer [2/26]
- Watch the Trailer for the Short "Frozen Fever" That Will Be Shown Before "Cinderella" [2/26]
With the release of the latest James Bond flick "Casino Royale" on DVD and Blu-ray disc tomorrow, this story is quite timely. evo News has an article by Richard Porter about the stunt involving the wonderful looking Aston Martin DBS going for a shocking roll in the grass as James Bond (Craig, Daniel Craig) was chasing after Bond girl Vesper Lynd (Eva Green).
If you haven't seen the movie, I won't give away any more the the plot line than that, but if you have seen the movie, the article is a nice background behind the work that Aston Martin did to deliver prototypes of the yet-to-be-released DBS to the movie production so that the stunt, and the rest of the sequences involving the car, could be shot.
Photos are provided of the stunt as it was being filmed and what one of the cars looked like after everything was said and done.
Click the Read link for the full article.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.