Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" Won't Play in U.S. IMAX Theaters [4/25]
- New Photos and Final Trailer Added for "X-Men: Apocalypse" [4/25]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jason Bourne" [4/21]
- "Blade Runner" Sequel Moved Up to October 2017 [4/20]
- Photos and Teaser Trailer Added for "The Magnificent Seven" Starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt [4/20]
- Watch the Teaser Trailer for "The Girl on the Train" with Emily Blunt [4/20]
- New Trailer Added for "Suicide Squad" [4/11]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [4/11]
- Get a First Look at "Kong: Skull Island" [4/11]
Just in time for tomorrow's release of "Meet the Robinsons," we have 20 photos for your enjoyment!
Available in standard and 3D versions, "Meet the Robinsons" is a story of 12-year-old Lewis, who has a surprising number of clever inventions to his credit. His latest and most ambitious project is the Memory Scanner, which he hopes will retrieve early memories of his mother and maybe even reveal why she put him up for adoption.
But before he can get his answer, his invention is stolen by the dastardly Bowler Hat Guy and his diabolical hat--and constant companion--Doris.
Lewis has all but given up hope in his future when a mysterious boy named Wilbur Robinson whisks our bewildered hero away in a time machine and the two travel forward in time to spend a day with Wilbur's eccentric family. In a world filled with flying cars and floating cities, they hunt down Bowler Hat Guy, save the future and uncover the amazing secret of Lewis' future family.
The photo you see above is the full size that our VIP Members enjoy when they visit our BigScreen Photo Galleries. Viewing these full-size images is a special feature exclusively available to our VIP Members, so if you're not yet a member, please visit our VIP Membership Information and sign up today!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.