Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- National Amusements Celebrates National Popcorn Day with Free Popcorn [1/16]
- Get Your First Look at the Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" on Friday, Nov 28th [11/25]
- Remembering "The Terminator" on its 30th Anniversary with an Interview with Van Ling and Ian Nathan [10/28]
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Teaser Trailer Now Available Ahead of Schedule After It Leaked [10/23]
- The Death of Physical Media is Far From Imminent [10/1]
- Los Angeles, CA: New Beverly Cinema Bucks the Digital Cinema Trend and Goes 35mm Only [9/9]
- Bill Murray Suggests Leads for All-Female "Ghostbusters" Movie [9/9]
- "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Coming to ABC in December 2014 [7/25]
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
You can't escape him, he's everywhere. On TV, in the toys section at Target, and in almost 4,300 theaters this weekend, "Spider-Man 3" is the official kick-off to the summer blockbuster movie season. On Monday, it won't matter if audiences like the movie or not, it will be #1, and probably will take next weekend as well. Whether it can withstand the forces from Far Far Away will be seen the weekend after that when another "movie #3" comes out.
We have lots of "Spider-Man 3" extras for your viewing pleasure, so be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and Videos and Trailers pages for the movie!
If you're just not into the webbed wonder, the only choice you have for a new movie this weekend is the Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore movie "Lucky You." Bana plays a high-stakes poker player bent on winning the Word Series of Poker, and the heart of a young singer (Barrymore).
While the movie is being marketed as a romance, our Featured Movie Critic says it's more about the relationship Bana's character has with his father, who also happens to be a poker legend, and the one person who can keep his championship dreams from becoming reality.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.