Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- See "Warcraft" and Get Free "World of Warcraft" Game [5/18]
- On the 20th Anniversary of "Twister" Check Out This Stormchaser Tornado Video [5/12]
- If You Have QuickTime for Windows, Read This Security Warning [4/15]
- Examining Some of What Makes the Score to "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" Great [2/23]
- Watch All Eight Best Picture Nominees at the Marcus Theatres Best Picture Festival [2/18]
- Watch All Eight Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [2/18]
- Watch a Documentary About Making "The Revenant" [2/4]
- New York, NY: Martin Scorcese and Others Pay Their Respects to the Now-Closed Ziegfeld Theater [1/29]
- "The Revenant: The IMAX Experience" in Select Theaters Starting January 14, 2016 [1/14]
- Christopher Nolan to Use 65mm and IMAX Film to Make "Dunkirk" [1/11]
You can't escape him, he's everywhere. On TV, in the toys section at Target, and in almost 4,300 theaters this weekend, "Spider-Man 3" is the official kick-off to the summer blockbuster movie season. On Monday, it won't matter if audiences like the movie or not, it will be #1, and probably will take next weekend as well. Whether it can withstand the forces from Far Far Away will be seen the weekend after that when another "movie #3" comes out.
We have lots of "Spider-Man 3" extras for your viewing pleasure, so be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and Videos and Trailers pages for the movie!
If you're just not into the webbed wonder, the only choice you have for a new movie this weekend is the Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore movie "Lucky You." Bana plays a high-stakes poker player bent on winning the Word Series of Poker, and the heart of a young singer (Barrymore).
While the movie is being marketed as a romance, our Featured Movie Critic says it's more about the relationship Bana's character has with his father, who also happens to be a poker legend, and the one person who can keep his championship dreams from becoming reality.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.