Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- USA Today Shows Photos of Michael Keaton as the Villain Vulture in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" [3/27]
- How ILM Created a New King Kong [3/24]
- Free Ice Cream Cones at Select Showcase Cinemas April 4, 2017 [3/23]
- Stay for the Credits of "Kong: Skull Island" [3/10]
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
- See the Best Picture Nominees at Marcus Theatres' 2017 Best Picture Festival [1/26]
You can't escape him, he's everywhere. On TV, in the toys section at Target, and in almost 4,300 theaters this weekend, "Spider-Man 3" is the official kick-off to the summer blockbuster movie season. On Monday, it won't matter if audiences like the movie or not, it will be #1, and probably will take next weekend as well. Whether it can withstand the forces from Far Far Away will be seen the weekend after that when another "movie #3" comes out.
We have lots of "Spider-Man 3" extras for your viewing pleasure, so be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and Videos and Trailers pages for the movie!
If you're just not into the webbed wonder, the only choice you have for a new movie this weekend is the Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore movie "Lucky You." Bana plays a high-stakes poker player bent on winning the Word Series of Poker, and the heart of a young singer (Barrymore).
While the movie is being marketed as a romance, our Featured Movie Critic says it's more about the relationship Bana's character has with his father, who also happens to be a poker legend, and the one person who can keep his championship dreams from becoming reality.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.