Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Bourne Ultimatum 
- Evan Almighty 
- Hairspray 
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
- Live Free or Die Hard 
- Ocean's Thirteen 
- Ocean's Twelve 
- Ocean's Eleven 
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 
- Ratatouille 
- The Simpsons Movie 
- Spider-Man 3 
- Transformers 
Add Your Comments
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
- See the Best Picture Nominees at Marcus Theatres' 2017 Best Picture Festival [1/26]
- Watch Best Picture Nominated Movies at Regal Cinemas Locations for One Price [1/26]
- Disney Classics Part of "The Enchanted Tales" Series at Marcus Theatres [1/26]
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
- LucasFilm and Disney Will Not Recreate Carrie Fisher's Likeness for "Star Wars: Episode IX" [1/15]
Would you like to visit the sand dunes where some of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies were shot? How about the Las Vegas casino's featured in Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen?
Fandango has a guide to the travel spots found in the following movies (and their related installments):
- Spider-Man 3 (New York)
- Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End (Guadalupe Dunes, California)
- Transformers (White Sands, New Mexico)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (London, et al.)
- The Simpsons Movie (Springfields in many states)
- The Bourne Ultimatum (Morocco)
- Ocean's Thirteen (Las Vegas)
- Hairspray (Baltimore)
- Live Free or Die Hard (Los Angeles)
- Evan Almighty (Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia)
- Ratatouille (Paris)
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.