Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Fort Worth and Hurst, TX: Cinemark Upgrading Ridgmar 13 and North East Mall 18 Locations with Luxury Loungers [4/15]
- Chicago, IL: ArcLight Cinemas Opening in Lincoln Park in September 2015 [4/11]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Glen Stadium 10 Closes for ArcLight Cinemas Conversion - Reopening on May 1, 2015 [4/11]
- Bangor, ME: Bangor Drive-In to Reopen After 30 Years [4/9]
- Tyler, TX: Studio Movie Grill Set to Open in April 2015 [4/3]
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
Leading up to the June 8 release of "Ocean's Thirteen," the stars and producer of the movie will be participating in a series of events, including two which benefit their humanitarian organization, International Rescue Committee for Not On Our Watch, which is supporting relief efforts in the Darfur region of Sudan.
The organization was co-founded by Ocean's Thirteen stars George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Don Cheadle and producer Jerry Weintraub.
The events begin in Hollywood, where Clooney, Pitt, Damon, and Weintraub will be placing their handprints and footprints in cement in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre at 11:30am on June 5th. Later that evening, the North American premiere will be held at the theater. Attending the premiere will be Clooney, Pitt, and Damon, as well as fellow cast members Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, Bernie Mac, Ellen Barkin, Al Pacino, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Eddie Jemison, Shaobo Qin, Carl Reiner and Elliott Gould. Weintraub and director Steven Soderbergh will be joined by screenwriters Brian Koppleman and David Levien will meet and greet celebrity guests and other VIPs.
The next stop is Las Vegas, which is the setting for "Ocean's Thirteen." A benefit screening will open the CineVegas Film Festival on June 6th. An award ceremony connected with the film festival will benefit International Rescue Committee for Not On Our Watch, and will be attended by George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Ellen Barkin and Andy Garcia; producer Jerry Weintraub; and other celebrity guests.
The city of Chicago plays host to their next stop, where the group will attend the Chicago premiere of the movie on June 7th, at the AMC River East theater. George Clooney, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Ellen Barkin, Bernie Mac, and Jerry Weintraub will be among the celebrities in attendance for the screening, which is being hosted by Vanity Fair and will also benefit the aid group the International Rescue Committee for Not On Our Watch.
The movie will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France, on May 24th.
"Ocean's Thirteen" opens in theaters nationwide on June 8th. In this third installment of the series (preceeded by Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve), Danny Ocean (George Clooney) and the gang have only one reason to pull off their most ambitious and riskiest casino heist—to defend one of their own. When ruthless casino owner Willy Bank (Al Pacino) double-crosses one of the original Ocean’s eleven--Reuben Tishkoff (Elliott Gould)—the gang teams up one more time to see if they can break “The Bank.” The plan is elaborate, dangerous and damn near impossible...but there are no limits when it comes to one of their own.
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.