Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "Jaws" Returns to the Big Screen for its 40th Anniversary [5/29]
- A Review of Laser-Based IMAX at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX [4/21]
- Details Released About the Background of Star Wars Movie, "Rogue One" [4/20]
- See the Teaser Trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in an IMAX Theater on April 20th [4/16]
- Dates Announced for 2016 Academy Awards and Nominations Announcement [4/14]
- Ahead of the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" Variety Interviews Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer [2/26]
- Watch the Trailer for the Short "Frozen Fever" That Will Be Shown Before "Cinderella" [2/26]
- See "Interstellar: The IMAX Experience" with 12 Minutes of Additional Footage at Select AMC Locations on February 21, 2015 [2/19]
- Neill Blomkamp Posts About Upcoming "Alien" Project [2/19]
- Buy One Ticket for "Black or White" Get One Free with This Offer - 2/13/15 - 2/19/15 [2/13]
"Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" is looking to make sure that it brings in a new record for the Memorial Day weekend by appearing on 11,000 screens in almost 4,400 theaters. And just a few weeks ago, we saw Spider-Man 3 launch on over 10,000 screens, which was a very short-lived release record, indeed!
Has Captain Jack Sparrow and friends recaptured the magic or worn out their welcome? The reviews are mixed, so don't go into this movie with the highest hopes and you should be fine. And, by all means, write a Reader Review and let everyone know what you thought!
For your viewing pleasure, we've got almost two dozen videos, including the trailer in HD, interviews with the cast, featurettes, video clips, and more. Plus, we have 20 high resolution photos for the movie and links to reviews and web sites as well. Start on the movie's Information Page and go from there for all the Pirates goodness!
Posing no great danger of upstaging the pirates is a much smaller release of a movie titled, simply enough, "Bug." Here is the synopsis for the movie:
A lonely waitress with a tragic past rooms in a run-down motel, living in fear of her abusive, recently paroled ex-husband. But when Agnes begins a tentative romance with an eccentric, nervous drifter, she starts to feel hopeful again--until the first bugs arrive.
If it weren't for Ashley Judd's involvement, this one wouldn't even deserve much of a mention. We've got lots of videos, trailers, and photos to help you decide for yourself if it's worth seeing, waiting for the DVD, or skipping altogether.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.