Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer 
- The 40 Year Old Virgin 
- Knocked Up 
- Mr. Brooks 
- Ocean's Thirteen 
Add Your Comments
- Free Ice Cream Cones at Select Showcase Cinemas April 4, 2017 [3/23]
- Stay for the Credits of "Kong: Skull Island" [3/10]
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
- See the Best Picture Nominees at Marcus Theatres' 2017 Best Picture Festival [1/26]
- Watch Best Picture Nominated Movies at Regal Cinemas Locations for One Price [1/26]
- Disney Classics Part of "The Enchanted Tales" Series at Marcus Theatres [1/26]
Two years ago, audiences reacted favorably to Steve Carrell's depiction of "The 40 Year Old Virgin," in which a guy who has reached his 40s with his virginity intact. It opened in first place to good reviews, and stayed in the Top 10 at the Box Office for 7 weeks.
The movie's director is now releasing his latest effort, "Knocked Up," with Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl as a couple whose one-night-stand turns into a pregnancy. She's a high-powered executive, he's a bit of a loser, but they decide to see if they have what it takes to be a couple. If you enjoyed "The 40 Year Old Virgin," this movie should be right up your alley.
If you'd rather have something a little darker to enjoy this weekend, Kevin Costner may have just what you're looking for in "Mr. Brooks." Costner plays a loving family man and respected business icon who just happens to have an alter-ego which is addicted to killing (played by William Hurt). Demi Moore plays a detective on his trail.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.