Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Ratatouille 
Add Your Comments
- 2015 Academy Award Winners [2/22]
- Vista, CA: Krikorian MetroPlex 15 at Vista Village Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Vista [2/19]
- Pico Rivera, CA: Krikorian Pico Rivera Village Walk 15 Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Pico Rivera [2/19]
- Los Angeles World Premiere of "Focus" on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 [2/19]
- Bloomington, IL: Carmike Ovation Cinema 10 Now Open [2/18]
- Joliet, IL: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [2/11]
- Yulee, FL: Grand Opening for Carmike Coastal Cinemas 10 Scheduled for February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Midlothian, VA: Carmike 10 - Richmond Reopening in March as Carmike Ovation 10 [2/11]
- Seattle, WA: Varsity Theatre Reopens February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Canton, IL: Garden Theatre Closed [1/30]
Celebrities will arrive at 6pm and the screening will begin at 7pm. Stars of the film scheduled to appear include Patton Oswalt, Janeane Garofalo, Brad Garrett, John Ratzenberger, Lou Romano, Peter Sohn, celebrity chef Thomas Keller, Julius Calahan, Jake Steinfeld, producer Brad Lewis and Academy Award winning screenwriter/director Brad Bird. Special guests include Denise Richards, Ben Stiller, Christine Taylor, Terrence Howard, Dylan McDermott, Hayden Panettiere, Natalie Maines, Adrian Pasdar, Andy Garcia, Aimee Mann, Greg Grunberg, Masi Oka, Henry Rollins, Jamie Bamber, Madison Pettis, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Natasha Richardson, Karina Smirnoff, Debi Mazar, Melissa Joan Hart, Reggie Miller, Valerie Bertinelli, Ming Na, Michael Penn, Tom Everett Scott and more.
In "Ratatouille," a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unlikely -- and certainly unwanted -- visitor in the kitchen of a fine French restaurant, Remy's passion for cooking soon sets into motion a hilarious and exciting rat race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
The movie is rated G and will open in theaters across the U.S. on Friday, June 29th. Some theaters are already offering advance showtimes and online ticketing, so check out the Showtimes page for more information.
Source: Walt Disney Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.