Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Tustin 14 @ The District
Add Your Comments
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
- Ridgefield, CT: Prospector Theater Offers Movies Ahead of Its Opening [2/24]
- Largo, FL: AMC Tri-City 8 Closed January 19, 2014 [2/17]
The AMC Tustin 14 opened its doors on June 27, 2007 in Tustin, California. Located in The District at Tustin Legacy, the 14-screen theater welcomes guests with a fountain in the theatre courtyard and a glass façade more than 30-feet high.
Each of the 14 screens offer stadium seating equipped with "love-seats" for additional closeness with your significant other (or a complete stranger, if you're both up for it), with Dolby Digital Surround EX in every auditorium. Four of the screens are more than three stories high and 50' wide.
No mention is made in the press release (included below) if any of the auditoriums will be equipped with Digital Cinema systems, so one would have to assume that they will not.
The Tustin 14 does offer online ticketing, so you can purchase your tickets ahead of time and avoid the hassle of waiting in line at the box office.
AMC Theatres® Opens AMC Tustin 14 And Begins Its 'Legacy' On June 27
All guests receive one free small popcorn per ticket purchase June 27-July 1
Tustin, Calif. (June 27, 2007) - Orange County will "Experience the Difference®" when AMC Tustin 14 opens to the public on Wednesday, June 27. Guests will have the best possible out-of-home entertainment experience, as the state-of-the-art theatre will feature four auditoriums with screens more than three stories high and 50 feet wide.
As the entertainment anchor of The District at Tustin Legacy, AMC Tustin 14 will open with the highly anticipated film "Live Free or Die Hard," and will show "Transformers" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in July. Plus, all guests who visit the theatre from June 27-July 1 will receive a free small popcorn with each ticket purchased.
AMC is known for many of the innovations that moviegoers enjoy today, including the multiplex and megaplex concepts. The company, which was founded in 1920, has a deep commitment to guest satisfaction and believes that everyone is a VIP when visiting an AMC theatre.
As guests begin their VIP experience at AMC Tustin 14, they will be greeted by a fountain in the theatre courtyard and a glass façade more than 30-feet high. AMC's signature design concepts will highlight the new theatre, including sensational high-mural celebrity graphics, entertaining directors' series photographs and a modern-day rendition of the red carpet. The theatre will also be complete with tables and chairs and a custom gaming area in the lobby, and will feature AMC's signature quality, comfort, service, convenience and commitment to guest satisfaction.
AMC Tustin 14 will showcase state-of-the art amenities including:
- Fourteen auditoriums with more than 3,000 seats.
- Stadium seating with 18-inch risers and 48-inch row spacing for a perfectly clear, unobstructed view in all auditoriums.
- AMC's exclusive and ultra-comfortable LoveSeat®-style seating featuring "articulating" backs and lifting cupholder armrests.
- State-of-the-art Dolby® Digital Surround EX in every auditorium for clear, dynamic distortion-free audio and lifelike special effects.
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall curved premium movie screens in every auditorium, featuring four auditoriums with screens that are more than three stories high and 50 feet wide.
- ISCO OPTIC® Ultra-Star * HD Plus Film Projection Lenses to achieve optimal screen luminance and image resolution.
- AMC's proprietary Digital Theatre Distribution System® (DTDS) for enhanced pre-show entertainment that includes a first-look access to everything from movies, television, music, sports and advertising.
- Closed Captioning which emits a caption that hearing impaired moviegoers can pick up with a device that slips into their cupholder, and Descriptive Video for moviegoers who are sight impaired are both available.
- Large, efficient, fast-serve concession area with digital menu boards offering a wide variety of moviegoers' favorite theatrical food and beverage options, including free refills on large fountain drinks and large popcorn.
- A custom-designed gaming area featuring top-performing arcade games with wide appeal, allowing guests an opportunity to enjoy relaxed or competitive play before or after their movie experience.
- AMC Guest Services area for superior guest service.
- Advance credit card tickets sales by phone or online at www.amctheatres.com.
- Four Automated Box Offices (ABOs) for easy ticket purchasing and advance ticket order pick-up.
Moviegoers visiting AMC Tustin 14 can expect to enjoy industry-leading guest programs offered exclusively at AMC theatre locations including:
- A.M.Cinema® - provides morning guests the opportunity to see first-run movies at the best ticket price ($6) of the day before noon Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. (Digital 3-D will be $8.)
- AMC SELECTSM - provides guests a year-round selection of the most exciting and diverse films at the state-of-the-art AMC Tustin 14. Simply put, special films belong in special venues.
- Clip's PicksSM - a first in the theatre industry, gives guests the opportunity to save at the concession stand when they select items from the value menu. Items can be purchased for $3 each or three for $7.50, representing a savings of more than 15 percent when purchased together. Clip's Picks value menu is available seven days a week, all day at all of AMC's locations in the United States and Canada (except Quebec).
- AMC MovieWatcher® - the industry's first moviegoer loyalty program that is absolutely free. With each movie ticket purchased, members earn points toward free drinks, free popcorn and free movies. Also, members who visit an AMC theatre on Wednesdays receive a free small popcorn with every ticket purchased. Rewards increase when an account is activated online at MovieWatcher.com.
Located at the south terminus of The District at Tustin Legacy, AMC Tustin 14 is the entertainment anchor and part of the one-million-square-foot lifestyle center. Additional information about the grand opening can be found at www.amctheatres.com/tustin.
About AMC Entertainment Inc.
AMC Entertainment Inc. is a worldwide leader in the theatrical exhibition industry. With a history of industry leadership and innovation dating back to 1920, the company today serves more than 230 million guests annually and has interests in 382 theatres and 5,340 screens in 10 countries including the United States. The company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. Additional information is available online at www.amctheatres.com.
Source: AMC Theatres Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.