Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Caddyshack 
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off 
- I Know Who Killed Me 
- No Reservations 
- The Simpsons Movie 
- Who's Your Caddy? 
Add Your Comments
- Collectible "Terminator Genisys" Posters and Tickets at 3D Showings at AMC, Carmike, Cinemark, Marcus, and Regal Locations [6/29]
- Watch the First Five Minutes of "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" in IMAX Theaters Ahead of "Terminator Genisys: An IMAX 3D Experience [6/29]
- "AMC Cares Summer Throwbacks" Movie Series Benefits Charity with Past Hits [6/5]
- "Jaws" Returns to the Big Screen for its 40th Anniversary [5/29]
- A Review of Laser-Based IMAX at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX [4/21]
- Details Released About the Background of Star Wars Movie, "Rogue One" [4/20]
- See the Teaser Trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in an IMAX Theater on April 20th [4/16]
- Dates Announced for 2016 Academy Awards and Nominations Announcement [4/14]
- Ahead of the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" Variety Interviews Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer [2/26]
- Watch the Trailer for the Short "Frozen Fever" That Will Be Shown Before "Cinderella" [2/26]
Catherine Zeta-Jones is headlining the date movie choice of the week in "No Reservations." She plays an uptight chef that is suddenly put in charge of her young niece and must deal with a new and charming chef at work, played by Aaron Eckhart. Tearjerking and romantic moments are pretty much a given.
While Lindsay Lohan found a rather odd way to get her name in the news at the same time as her new movie, she is starring in "I Know Who Killed Me," as a young woman who is thought to be the latest victim of a serial killer, only to show up on a deserted road with a life story that is completely different than reality. If only Lohan's life were not the car-wreck reality that it seems to be...
Bringing up the rear is a rip off of "Caddyshack" called "Who's Your Caddy?" starring Big Boi (?) and Jeffrey Jones (the principal from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"). Early reports are to avoid it at all costs, but if you go anyway, please be sure to write a Reader Review so the rest of us can benefit from your bravery!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.