Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Austin Powers in Goldmember 
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me 
- The Eye 
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer 
- The 40 Year Old Virgin 
- Good Luck Chuck 
- The Love Guru 
Add Your Comments
- Malco Theatres Kids Summer Film Fest 2015 [6/30]
- 2015 Summer Movie Series at Georgia Theatre Company Locations [6/30]
- Kids Summer Movies Playing at UltraStar Cinemas in 2015 [6/30]
- Carmike Cinemas Offers Summer Kids Series 2015 [6/30]
- Wehrenberg Theatres Family Summer Series - 10 Movies for $1 Each [6/30]
- Harkins Summer Movie Fun Series - 10 Kids Movies for $7 [6/30]
- Classic Cinemas Offers $1 Movies in 2015 Summer Movie Series [6/30]
- Regal's Summer Movie Express Offers $1 Movies in 2015 [6/30]
- $3 Family Movie Series at Select Marcus Theatres in June-August 2015 [6/30]
- West Carrollton, OH: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Rave Cinemas Dayton South 16 [6/25]
Paramount Pictures has announced that Jessica Alba, Verne Troyer, and Romany Malco have joined Mike Myers on the cast of "The Love Guru."
Jessica Alba was most recently on the big screen in the blockbuster action sequel "The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" and will star in the romantic comedy "Good Luck Chuck" with Dane Cook and the upcoming thriller "The Eye."
Verne Troyer is perhaps best known to audiences for his role as "Mini-Me" in the Austin Powers movies with Mike Myers. Romany Malco was in last year's hit "The 40 Year Old Virgin" with Steve Carell.
In "The Love Guru," Mike Myers plays an American named Pitka who was left at the gates of an ashram in India as a child and raised by gurus. He moves back to the U.S. to seek fame and fortune in the world of self-help and spirituality, specializing in settling intimacy issues between couples. His unorthodox methods are put to the test when he must settle a rift between major league star hockey player Darren Roanoke (Romany Malco) and his estranged wife.
Please see the Information Page for "The Love Guru" for more information.
Source: Paramount Pictures Corporation
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.