Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Beowulf 
- The Polar Express: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- The Polar Express 
- X-Men 2 
- X-Men: The Last Stand 
Add Your Comments
- The Top 10 Most Searched Actors/Actresses in 2015 So Far Are... [3/3]
- Tickets for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Now On Sale [2/25]
- 26 New Photos Added for Will Smith's "Focus" [2/19]
- New Photos and Behind the Scenes Video for "Spectre" [2/12]
- Marvel Announces New Release Date Schedule [2/10]
- Game of Thrones Coming to IMAX Theaters [1/14]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [1/13]
- Trailer for "Terminator: Genisys" Now Available [12/4]
- Lenoir, NC: Carmike Westgate Twin [12/4]
- Trailer for "Jurassic World" Released Ahead of Schedule [11/25]
Paramount Pictures has sent us a few stills from the upcoming animated movie "Beowulf" which will open in traditional theaters and in IMAX 3D on November 16, 2007.
Just because it's animated, and it's done by Robert Zemeckis (who did "The Polar Express" using the same, but less refined, animation technique) don't assume that this is a kid's movie! As proof, you only need to view the "Red Band" trailer, which contains material not approved for general trailer release. Traditionally, theaters do not run Red Band trailers, but we've seen a few examples recently of movies distributing them on the Internet instead. (See this announcement of the Red Band trailer for Shoot 'Em Up)
While a YouTube-sized version has been floating around since Comic-Con, the studio has now put an official age-restricted web site up for such materials. Plus, they have included a 720p HD version of the Red Band trailer for your (over-18) viewing pleasure.
Personally, I don't see what the fuss is about, as it's animated, and you're not really seeing anything more of Angelina Jolie's character than you did of Rebecca Romijn's body-painted Mystique from the X-Men movies. Maybe I missed something...
Anyway, we have photos and the posters for the movie on the Photo Galleries page (click the Read link below), as well as links to the trailer on our Trailers & Videos page.
The regular-access web site also contains desktop wallpapers, AIM icons, and other information related to the movie, so be sure to check that out as well if you're interested in more information about the movie.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.