Remove ads with our VIP Service
- The Game Plan 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Boston, MA: Museum of Science Opens 4-D Theater [7/31]
- Covington, LA: Movie Tavern Northshore Opening July 31, 2014 [7/25]
- Youngstown, OH: Cinemark Movies 8 Reopens as Boardman Movies 8 [7/18]
- "The Giver: World Premiere Red Carpet Event" Coming to Select Theaters Ahead of Movie's Release [7/14]
- Lansing, MI: Lansing Mall Gains Regal Cinema, Loses Lansing Mall Cinema [7/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Reopening Delayed [7/11]
- Towson, MD: Cinemark Towson and XD Opens Today [7/10]
- Warner Robins, GA: GTC Parkway 6 Cinemas to Close [7/9]
- Akron, OH: Nightlight Cinema Now Open [7/2]
- Lancaster, OH: Regal River Valley Mall 10 Closed [7/1]
Walt Disney Pictures has announced that the world premiere for the upcoming comedy "The Game Plan," starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, will be held on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California.
The press will arrive at Noon, with celebrities arriving at 1pm, and the screening begins at 2pm.
Scheduled to appear at the event are Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Madison Pettis, Kyra Sedgwick, Roselyn Sanchez, Morris Chestnut, Brian White, Gordon Clapp, Paige Turco, Jamal Duff, Hayes MacArthur, Kate Nauta, producers Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray ("Miracle," "Invincible") and director Andy Fickman.
Special guests will include Kevin Bacon, Amanda Bynes, Ali Larter, Channing Tatum, David Duchovny, Christine Lakin, Kristen Bell, Regina King, Rick Fox, Kellie Martin, Corri English, Jo DeLaRosa and others.
In "The Game Plan," superstar quarterback Joe Kingman (DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON), whose Boston-based team is chasing a championship. A ‘serial bachelor’, Kingman is living the ultimate fantasy: he’s rich, famous and the life of the party. But this dream is suddenly sacked for a loss when he discovers the 8-year-old daughter (newcomer MADISON PETTIS) he never knew he had – the product of a last fling before parting years ago with his young wife.
Now, during the most important time in his career, he must figure out how to juggle his parties, practices and dates with the newfound ballet classes, bedtime stories and dolls that come with his daughter. Equally perplexed is his hard-edged mega-agent, Stella (KYRA SEDGWICK), herself without a parental bone in her body.
Despite the often hilarious misadventures that come with being a new father, Joe discovers that there’s more to life than money, endorsements and thousands of adoring fans: the love and care of one very special small fan is the only thing that matters.
The movie will open in theaters on Friday, September 28, 2007.
Source: Walt Disney Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.