Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Collateral Beauty" [2/28]
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
Back in February, I gushed about the new Harmony 670 remote control that I just purchased. After more than 6 months of using this excellent remote control, I have very few complaints, and the multitude of remote controls haven't left their resting spot more than once or twice since (I was trying to access an obscure function on my TV).
As often happens when I find a new piece of technology that really fits a need, I have talked the Harmony 670 up to family and friends, resulting in three additional remotes ending up in the homes of others. The ease at which components in your system can be controlled and the simplicity of adding and controlling new components is a major factor in the value this device provides.
Logitech (the manufacturer of the Harmony series of remotes) is now offering a $25 rebate on the 670, and a $50 rebate on the step-up Harmony 890 and 1000 models. If you were on the fence about paying $90-$100 for a remote, how does getting $25 back sound to you?
You can find the Harmony 670 at Amazon.com for around $92 and at J&R's for about $100. I did a quick look at some other vendors, but didn't find it significantly cheaper from any place from which I'd be willing to order (Best Buy has it for $135 and Circuit City is at $150!). We get a small commission from Amazon and J&R's, so buying from them through us helps support our efforts here, but if you can find it for less from a reputable place, so much the better!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.