Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- MJR Partridge Creek Digital Cinema 14
Clinton Township, MI
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
The MJR Partridge Creek 14 opened on Friday, October 19, 2007 in Clinton Township, Michigan, which is North of Detroit.
One special feature of the new theater is that every one of the 14 auditoriums is equipped with a Digital Cinema projector, which means that instead of 35mm film, the movie is being stored on hard drives. Four auditoriums are also equipped with standard film projectors.
The theater offers online ticketing to make it convenient for their customers to purchase tickets without standing in line.
The Detroit Free Press had an article last Thursday about the theater's opening day activities:
Itching for a glimpse of the new movie complex at Partridge Creek before its official Friday opening? The theater is screening a handful of recent movies for only a dollar Thursday to benefit the Macomb County Sheriff's Office D.A.R.E. program.
"Spider-Man 3," "Ratatouille" and "Ocean's 13" are among the titles running between 11:30 a.m. and about 9 p.m. at the 14-screen complex, the seventh Detroit-area theater owned by the Oak Park-based MJR Theatres chain.
Click the Read link below to the read the full article!
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
mjr is warm inside, excellent comfortable seats, one refill on popcorn that you can get at the same time you buy the first one, clean, a lot of parking, and the best movies out immediately. marlene
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.