Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Enchanted 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
- North Bethesda, MD: Luxury iPic Movie Theater and Restaurant Coming to Pike & Rose [10/7]
- Hilo, HI: Regal Kress Cinemas 4 Closed [10/3]
- "Interstellar" to be Released on 35mm, 70mm, and 70mm IMAX Film Two Days Early - See Why and Where [10/2]
- Huber Heights, OH: Rave Cinemas Huber Heights 16 Getting Luxury Recliners, Upgraded Lobby and Concession Area [10/2]
- Londonderry, NH: Apple Tree Mall Cinema 12 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
- Lansing, IL: Lansing Cinema 8 Now a Carmike Cinemas Location [9/30]
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: AutoNation IMAX 3D Theater Closed for Renovation - Reopening Scheduled for October 10, 2014 [9/29]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Reopens as AMC Sunrise 8 [9/29]
- Springfield, OR: Discount Cinemark Movies 12 Closing [9/26]
The press will arrive at 5pm, with celebrities arriving at 6pm, and the screening begins at 7pm.
Scheduled to appear at the event are Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, Timothy Spall, Idina Menzel, Rachel Covey, Jeff Bennett, Jodi Benson, Jon McLaughlin, producer Barry Josephson, and director Kevin Lima, executive producers Chris Chase and Sunil Perkash and singer Carrie Underwood.
Special guests will include Teri Hatcher, Justin Chambers, and others.
In "Enchanted," a classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess (AMY ADAMS) from the past who is thrust into present-day by an evil queen (SUSAN SARANDON). Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer (PATRICK DEMPSEY). Can a storybook view of romance survive in the real world?
The movie opens in theaters on Friday, November 21st, and you can view all the information for this movie, including the movie trailer, videos, and photos from the movie's Information Page.Source: Walt Disney Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.