Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Assault on Precinct 13 
- Dawn of the Dead 
- Daylight 
- The Deer Hunter 
- End of Days 
- Friday Night Lights 
- Hulk 
- Jarhead 
- Meet the Parents 
- Mercury Rising 
- The Nutty Professor 
- Pitch Black 
- Shaun of the Dead 
- Spartacus 
- Unleashed 
- Van Helsing 
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
- On Home Video: November 15, 2016 [11/16]
Gift Shop vendor Amazon.com is holding a 47% off sale on select HD DVD's. There is no indication how long the sale will last, so if any of the titles and prices are compelling to you, don't put off your purchase!
Here is a list of the titles:
- Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- Dawn of the Dead (Unrated) (2004)
- Pitch Black (Unrated) (2000)
- The Deer Hunter (1978)
- Waterworld (1995)
- Mercury Rising (1998)
- Unleashed (2005)
- Spartacus (1960)
- Hulk (2003)
- End of Days (1999)
- Meet the Parents (2000)
- Van Helsing (2004)
- Happy Gilmore (HD DVD) (1996)
- Billy Madison (1995)
- Daylight (1996)
- U-571 (2000)
- Assault on Precinct 13 (2005)
- Friday Night Lights (2004)
- Jarhead (2005)
- The Nutty Professor (1996)
I just watched U-571 on HD DVD on Friday with some friends. It's a pretty good movie, and the soundtrack is great! The picture quality was definitely better than my DVD version, and everyone was pretty impressed with the presentation.
I admit to being a fan of Waterworld, so that's one title that's definitely in my sights. Even if you don't buy into Kevin Coster's aqua-man personna, you gotta love Dennis Hopper's performance!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.