Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- iPic Theatres at Bayshore Town Center
Add Your Comments
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
- Newark, DE: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Cinemark Christiana and XD [8/23]
- Gainesville, FL: Construction Begins on Regal Cinemas in Celebration Pointe [8/23]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts at Palo Alto Square Closing Delayed Until September [8/18]
- Fort Wayne, IN: Carmike Jefferson Pointe 18 + IMAX Enforcing Curfew [8/18]
- Fort Lee, NJ: iPic Theaters Hudson Lights Opens Tomorrow [8/10]
- Boulder, CO: Boulder Art Cinema Ends After Poor Attendance [7/30]
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Opening August 19, 2016 [7/26]
- Middletown, PA: Council Hears Support and Ideas for the Elks Theatre [7/25]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts Palo Alto Square to Close in August 2016 [7/25]
The Bayshore Town Center will be the location of Milwaukee's newest movie theater when the "IPic Entertainment at Bayshore Town Center" opens its doors on Friday, December 7, 2007. It is located on the upper level of the main rotunda off Bayshore Drive in the center of the Bayshore Town Center.
This theater has been long in the coming, as the developers of the newly remodeled Bayshore Town Center were pushing for an upscale movie theater to be part of the amenities offered. You can see a list of the past articles that we've posted about this development on the theater's Journal Entries page.
Rather than just a popcorn-pushing megaplex that treats its customers like cattle and its movies like a secondary thought, the new theater says that every one of its six screens will feature digital cinema projection, 6-foot wide love seats, reserved seating, and there will be no pre-show advertisements (theaters of one local chain are known to have 15-20 minutes of pre-show material that begins at the advertised showtime, before the movie ever starts).
Admission for evening shows will be $15 per person, which includes popcorn and valet parking. Seating is reserved, with guests under 21 required to be accompanied by an adult. After 9pm, no one under 21 will be admitted. The matinee shows will be $11 and will be open to the under-21 crowd.
In addition to the movie theater, the location also has a 200-seat restaurant, a bar and lounge, and an 11-lane bowling alley, providing for quite a destination for family and evening entertainment! Party reservations are available for groups and VIP events.
We don't have showtimes for the theater yet, but their information is ready to go, so we'll be ready when they submit them. I'm hoping to get photos of the new theater and the other entertainment options they offer, so keep an eye out for those additions to come soon!
Related News Coverage
- Bayshore's new IPic center set to entertain on Dec. 7 -- JSOnline
- ipic theater, bowling center to open Dec. 7 -- Milwaukee Business Journal
- New I-Pic Facility Coming To Bayshore Mall -- WTMJ TV
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.