Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Speed Racer 
Add Your Comments
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
The Mach 5 car from the upcoming movie Speed Racer will be appearing at the North American International Auto Show held in Detroit, Michigan.
The thunderous Mach 5, Speed Racer’s supercharged race car featured in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ action adventure film "Speed Racer," distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. Photo courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures.
The Auto Show will held in the COBO Center located at One Washington Boulevard in Detroit. The public will be able to view the car and the rest of the show January 19-21, 2008.
Speed Racer follows the adventures of the young race car driver Speed in his quest for glory in his thunderous Mach 5, and stars Emile Hirsch as Speed, Christina Ricci as Speed’s girlfriend Trixie, Matthew Fox as the mysteriously masked Racer X, and Oscar winner Susan Sarandon (“Dead Man Walking”) and John Goodman as Mom and Pops Racer.
For a larger version of the photograph above, as well as a few others that we have received so far from the studio, please visit the Photo Galleries page for the movie. The movie opens in theaters on May 9, 2008.
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.