Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Cloverfield 
Add Your Comments
- Watch "Prologue: Last Supper" from "Alien: Covenant" [2/23]
- "World War Z 2" Release Delayed [2/8]
- Tickets for "Beauty and the Beast" Now Available! [1/31]
- New Photos Added for "Monster Trucks" [1/9]
- New Photos Added for "Fences" [12/16]
- Watch Emma Watson in the Trailer for "The Circle" - Photos Added [12/7]
- New Videos and Photos Added for "Passengers" [12/6]
- Trailer and Photos Added for "The Shack" [12/5]
- Watch the Trailer for Tom Cruise's "The Mummy" - 12 Photos Added [12/5]
- New Videos Added for "Assassin's Creed" [12/4]
We just received 26 photos from Paramount Pictures for the upcoming movie Cloverfield, which opens on Friday.
You can view all 26 photos, plus the three versions of the movie poster, on the Photo Gallery page for Cloverfield. The photo above is only 75% of the size of the ones we have in the Photo Gallery, which are some of the largest we've seen available on any web site.
We also have two TV spots and the trailer for the movie on the Trailers and Videos page, plus all kinds of information, including reviews and links to the official web site and other useful information. I'm pretty sure that we'll be getting more videos in the next few days, so keep an eye out for them and other additions!
If you're planning to see the movie this weekend, don't forget to buy your tickets in advance! There has been a lot of hype over this movie across the Internet, so there will likely be lines at the box office. Buying tickets in advance is easy, just go to the Showtimes Page and click on the showtimes that appear as links, and you will be taken to our ticketing partner's site where you can make the purchase and even print out the tickets yourself so you can breeze by the crowds standing in the winter weather (not good for those of us in the chilly portion of the country) and get your popcorn and drinks and head to your seat while they're trying to open the door with one hand while blocking the wind with the other!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.