Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins 
- TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX
Add Your Comments
- New York, NY: Landmark Theatres Plans New 8-Screen Theater [8/24]
- Newark, DE: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Cinemark Christiana and XD [8/23]
- Gainesville, FL: Construction Begins on Regal Cinemas in Celebration Pointe [8/23]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts at Palo Alto Square Closing Delayed Until September [8/18]
- Fort Wayne, IN: Carmike Jefferson Pointe 18 + IMAX Enforcing Curfew [8/18]
- Fort Lee, NJ: iPic Theaters Hudson Lights Opens Tomorrow [8/10]
- Boulder, CO: Boulder Art Cinema Ends After Poor Attendance [7/30]
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Opening August 19, 2016 [7/26]
- Middletown, PA: Council Hears Support and Ideas for the Elks Theatre [7/25]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts Palo Alto Square to Close in August 2016 [7/25]
Universal Pictures has announced that the World Premiere for the upcoming comedy Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, starring Martin Lawrence, will be held Monday, January 28, 2008 at Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California.
The press will arrive at 5:00pm, with celebrities arriving at 6:00pm, and the screening begins at 7:00pm.
Scheduled to appear at the event are writer/director Malcolm D. Lee; cast members Martin Lawrence, Margaret Avery, Joy Bryant, Michael Clarke Duncan, Mike Epps, Mo'Nique, Nicole Ari Parker and Cedric the Entertainer; producers Scott Stuber, Mary Parent and Charles Castaldi, and others.
Talk-show sensation RJ Stevens left behind his modest Southern upbringing and family name to transform into a self-help guru dispensing his "Team of Me" philosophy to millions of adoring fans. With a reality-TV-star fiancée and money to burn, there's no piece of the Hollywood dream RJ hasn't achieved.
After his parents request that he come home for their 50th wedding anniversary, the TV host packs up his 10-year-old son and diva bride-to-be and heads back to Georgia. It's a chance to prove to his family that he's no longer the awkward kid they relentlessly picked on. At least, that's the plan.
But when his crazy, lovable family calls him on his big-city attitude and challenges him at every turn, RJ is forced to take a hard look at the man he's become. He may be a superstar in L.A., but he's just one of the guys in Dry Springs.
Opening in theaters on Friday, February 8, 2008, the movie is rated PG-13 for crude and sexual content, language and some drug references You can check out the Information Page for the movie for more details.
Source: Universal Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.