Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Buy Your Tickets to "Deadpool" Now! [2/3]
- Disney Moves "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" to May 2017, Sony's "Spider-Man" and "Jumanji" Shuffle [1/20]
- Release Date for "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Pushed to December 2017 [1/20]
- New Video Provider Means Trailers for More Movies [12/16]
- Watch the Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [12/15]
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
The iTunes page in the Gift Shop needed some sprucing up, so I've gone in and made some changes that I think enhance the usefulness of the information there.
Instead of a few static links that rarely changed, we now have automatically-updated info for New Soundtrack Releases, Top Soundtrack Albums, and today's top songs (from all genres) at iTunes.
If you've ever gone to the movies and said to yourself that the music was pretty good, this is a great way to sample the songs and purchase just the songs you like or the entire album and have them on your computer long before you could grab your keys, head out the door, and check out at your local big box retailer. Because it's iTunes, everything is ready for your iPod, iPhone, PC, etc.
Since this is a movie site and iTunes is primarily still a music store (although they're getting better with their movie selections and options, especially when it comes to the Apple TV and iPod), the emphasis is on Soundtracks right now. I am working with them to provide more information about their movie selection, but like I said, they're very concentrated on music right now.
Check out the iTunes page in the Gift Shop and try the links for yourself! As always, our Feedback Form is just a click away.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.