Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Matthews, NC: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [8/25]
- Groton, CT: Groton Cinema 6 Closed [8/25]
- Anaheim, CA: UltraStar GardenWalk Cinemas Closed [8/24]
- Scottsdale, AZ: UltraStar Scottsdale Pavilion 11 Closed [8/24]
- Roanoke, TX: Cinemark Roanoke and XD Now Open [8/14]
- Tulsa, OK: Village Movies 8 Opens Today [7/31]
- Upper Darby, PA: Studio Movie Grill - Upper Darby Opened July 23, 2015 [7/30]
- California, MD: R/C Lexington Exchange Movies 12 Opens [7/30]
- Milwaukee, WI: Free Family Outdoor Movies at the Peck Pavilion [7/30]
- The Colony, TX: Studio Movie Grill Now Open [7/30]
Walt Disney Studios announced on Sunday that they would be extending the length of the run for Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour: Digital 3D due to popular demand.
The 3D concert event opened on Friday and garnered $29M over the weekend, giving it the top box office spot. With tickets to the live concert climbing to over $300 in some cities, this is the best way for many Hannah Montana fans to enjoy her concert without their parents having to dig into the college fund or mortgage the house to do so.
Mark Zoradi, president of Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Group, commented that:
Audience reaction for the Disney Digital 3-D presentation of 'Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert' has been so overwhelming that we've decided to extend the film's theatrical run. The extra playing time will give more fans a chance to see their favorite performer in an exciting new way that brings the concert experience to life on the big screen. It will also accommodate those fans who want come and enjoy the experience again. Miley is clearly one of today's most exciting, talented and charismatic performers, and we're delighted that her fans are having such a great time with this entertaining and innovative 3- D adventure.
To find showtimes for a theater near you, please visit our Showtimes page for the concert event. Reports are that tickets have gone fast, so order them online if you can so that you don't have to face disappointed kids when you go to the theater only to have the show sold out before you even get there!
Source: Walt Disney Studios Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.