Have an Account? E-Mail Address Passcode
| Register Now
Movie Poster
View Photo Gallery

Remove ads with our VIP Service
Gloria Bell
Gloria (Julianne Moore) is a free-spirited divorcée who spends her days at a straight-laced office job and her nights on the dance floor, joyfully letting loose at clubs around Los Angeles....  View more >

Starring Julianne Moore, John Turturro, Brad Garrett...  View more >

Add Movie to Favorites

Seen It?

How would you rate this movie?
[--- See Now! ---] [--- Good ---] [--- Wait for Rental ---] [--- Stay Away! ---]

Reviews Summary


Please Note: Reader Reviews are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions regarding this movie, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.

Mar 23, 2019
Slow and boring.
Apr 2, 2019
Rotten Tomatoes rank "Gloria Bell" movie at 93%. So it must be that I'm with the other 7% of people who didn't like it. first off Julianne Moore did a great job of playing this this divorcee who is trying to find a better life. I would like to date her. She could do better with the man she'd dated in the movie. But the problem with the movie is that the filmmakers are having a problem dealing with her character. The people in her life are much better. the man in her life is a jerk, her family is shipped in from a sitcom comedy and I didn't give a damn about the move. The guy who's living above her is loud and is keeping her up at night. That guy has issues and is in the wrong movie. I only thing I like is the Gloria Bell character. I don't know how many times that she's behind the wheel of the car. I say a half dozen times, but I was only guessing. The film only comes alive towards the end of the movie when Gloria began to break from her family and her man. If she that did that at the start of the movie, I would have like it better.
Apr 4, 2019
When I was watching this movie it gave you the impression something big was going to happen. It did drag but it ended making you feel really up. Instead of giving it a "Wait for Rental" I think it was good. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Looking for more opinions?

Check out our Featured Movie Reviews for Gloria Bell.




New Movies - Box Office - Favorite Movies - All Movies
Coming Soon - Search



Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service

The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2019, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.

'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Find Us on Facebook